Grant forms for the 2017 Water Quality Commission grant cycle
Request for Applications begins August 1, 2017
Grant writing Help Session will be haled August 24, 2017 from 1:00 to 4:30 at the Dickinson Soil and Water Conservation District Office — Call John H. Wills at 712-336-3782 ext. 3 to let him know you will be there.
Applications are due at the Dickinson SWCD office no later than 4:30 PM on October 2, 2017.
Click the Links below to see the Grant Applications and Score Sheets
- Blackrock Application FY17-01, Project Ranking FY17-01
- Silver Lake Monitoring FY17-02, Project Ranking FY17-02
- USGS Water Budget FY17-03, Project Ranking FY17-03
- Kenue Wetland FY17-04, Project Ranking FY17-04
- Monument Drive Pervious FY17-05, Project Ranking FY17-05
- Okoboji Homeowners Association FY17-06, Project Ranking FY17-06
- Okoboji Protective Association FY17-07, Project Ranking FY17-07
Click on the link below for the 2016 Water Quality Commission Grant Application Form.
Please click the link below to view the November 6, 2014 Meeting Minutes of the Dickinson County Water Quality Commission.
Please click on the link below for the July 24, 2014 Meeting Minutes of the Dickinson County Water Quality Commission.
To access the forms that you will need to develop a Water Quality Commission grant for water quality, please click the link below:
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact John H. Wills at 712-336-3782 ext 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to obtain the best service, please let John Wills know of your intent to apply for a grant prior to the due date of October 1 at 4:30 PM. John will offer the best information and service availalbe to assist you and your group.
Please click on the link below for the May 1, 2014 Meeting Minutes of the Dickinson County Water Quality Commission.